Patient Comfort Is in Our DNA
The Brevera® breast biopsy system with CorLumina® imaging technology brings a new level of efficiency to breast biopsy procedures. Fast procedures mean less time under compression and can result in a more positive patient experience.
Reducing Discomfort on Every Level
Integrated pain management, quiet operation, and fast access to information helps improve patients’ emotional and physical experiences during what can be a highly stressful point in the diagnostic process.
We used the lens of what’s important to care teams and their patients to create a workflow that’s both innovative and compassionate.
- Integrated pain management
- Remote firing and system operation allows for a quieter procedure
Capabilities & Advantages
- Less time on the table for patients
- Ability to access lesions in thin breasts keeps patients out of the OR
- Ensure accurate transfer of samples from radiology to pathology
Workflow and Facility Improvements
- Fast Procedures: Less time under compression for patients.
- Improve Patient Experience: A more comfortable patient means less chance of movement during procedures, and can lead to a higher level of satisfaction.
- Accurate Exchange of Information: Data captured on patient record for accurate transfer of information.
- Quality Time: Interactive setup and system-aided troubleshooting means providers can focus more on the patient and less on the equipment.
The Brevera System is Designed to Work in Synergy with the Affirm® Prone Biopsy System
When paired together, the Brevera biopsy system and the Affirm® Prone system are designed to accelerate the speed and efficiency of your prone biopsy procedures to reduce your patients’ time under compression.