A Breast Biopsy System Built For Efficiency
The Brevera® breast biopsy system with CorLumina® imaging technology lets you perform more accurate 2D and 3D™³ breast biopsy procedures in a shorter time. The system frees up valuable physician time while enhancing the patient experience.
5 Ways the Brevera System
Instant Tissue Verification
Instant tissue verification with CorLumina® imaging technology can reduce biopsy time
Intuitive software seamlessly integrates into the physician's workflow
Remote operation and physician-controlled sampling improve speed and efficiency
Share images and transfer patient records with PACS integration and wireless connectivity
New Disposable Needle
New disposable needle produces 54% less waste2
What Could You Save with the Brevera Breast Biopsy System?
Calculate your efficiency improvements with the Brevera Breast Biopsy System and learn how we make savings possible.
Innovative Biopsy Performance
A redesigned biopsy device allows access to challenging lesions and supports a wider spectrum of patients.
- Reusable device driver and disposable biopsy needle
- A new, variable aperture design
- Integrated pain management
- Advanced, touch-free tissue handling during and post biopsy
- Physician-inspired user interface
- Remote system control
- Interactive setup and system-aided troubleshooting
- PACS integration
- Wireless connectivity
Capabilities & Advantages
- One needle for 20mm or 12mm aperture procedures. Simplifies ordering and inventory management
- Little to no manual handling of tissue, reducing risk of human error, and maintaining sample integrity
- Streamlined workflow to save procedure time and can result in a more positive patient experience
Workflow and Facility Improvements
- Fast Procedures: More confidence in sample verification allows for fast biopsy procedures, which frees up resources.
- Optimized Technologist Workflow: Little to no manual handling post biopsy helps maintain sample integrity from patient to pathology, improving technologists' workflow and freeing time for other procedures.
- Less Steps: Advanced tissue handling automatically separates samples for pathology.
- Improved Sample Identification: Separates and identifies samples with a 12-chamber tissue filter to provide guidance for pathology.
- Patient Satisfaction: Fast procedures mean less time under compression for the patient, which can result in a more positive biopsy experience.
The Brevera System is Designed to Work in Synergy with the Affirm® Prone Biopsy System
When paired together, the Brevera biopsy system and the Affirm® Prone system are designed to accelerate the speed and the efficiency of your prone biopsy procedures to reduce your patient's time under compression.